3 Romantic Vacations From London, Seychelles, and Crete
After so many months of not being able to get away, the perfect gift this year is the promise of a future trip taken together, so here are three romantic escapes from London, Seychelles, and Crete
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill, London:
Rediscover the capital post-lockdown with a luxury gift voucher from the five-star Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill in Marylebone. With a variety of vouchers available, from overnight stays, Afternoon Tea and dinner, or cocktails, there’s something for a range of budgets and interests. If your loved one is a cocktail connoisseur, The Churchill Bar & Terrace voucher is a perfect gift, allowing them to enjoy a showstopping cocktail or two; The Montagu Kitchen dining voucher is ideal for the gastronomic enthusiast, with the voucher covering afternoon tea, lunch, or dinner; alternatively, a luxury hotel stay is an ultimate indulgence, with guests able to spend the night in an exclusive part of central London, waking up to views of Portman Square, just walking distance from Hyde Park, and Marylebone Village.
Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, Seychelles:
This brand new package is perfect for couples who love exploring and are lusting after a long-haul adventure. The package, named For Your Eyes Only in homage to the James Bond novel that is reported to have been written at Northolme, includes a number of intimate activities, to make the most of the newly renovated property, and surrounding areas. Located on Mahé, the property is a great option for couples wanting romance, but with a touch of adventure, as there is a host of activities available on the hotel’s doorstep, including diving, hiking, and exploring by mini-moke.
Perched on the hilltops in north Mahé, Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa offers private, treehouse-style villas, nestled amongst lush greenery and leading down to the waterfront. Only welcoming guests aged 13 and above, the hotel is ideal for those looking for the exclusivity and tranquility of an adults-focused destination.
The For Your Eyes Only package includes:
- A host of added extras and VIP services to upgrade the holiday experience, including luxury return transfers, romantic welcome amenities and sparkling wine on arrival.
- Half board to ensure guests are well catered for throughout their stay, including a series of exclusive dining experiences, such as a private, beachside candlelit three-course dinner and a floating breakfast in the guests’ private pool.
- A number of complimentary activities, including a romantic bath set-up in the villa, overlooking the lapping waves below with a glass of champagne in hand, and a cocktail masterclass – the activities promise hours of fun and an upgrade on the Zoom quizzes of last year!
Nana Princess, Crete:
This five-star hotel’s sleek interiors, and sumptuous suites featuring private plunge pools, private gyms & sauna/steam rooms, make it the ideal destination for a romantic, post-lockdown getaway. Nana Princess’ spa, The Royal Wellness Club, is a 1,400m² high-tech oasis offering everything from more classical treatments, such as Mediterranean candlelit massages to more advanced, innovative programmes. For those feeling the strain after lockdown, the recently launched Star Sign Spa Menu offers bespoke treatments based on guests’ zodiac sign – for example, if your partner’s an Aries, known to overthink and carry stress in their head area, the head massage with nourishing oils (including baobab, patawa, birch, soya, and sesame) will help aid restoration and balance.
The Valentine’s Day package includes:
- A host of romantic experiences during your stay, including flowers adorning the bed on arrival, complete with sparkling wine and delicious homemade pastries, and a candlelit romantic dinner;
- 10% discount on Royal Wellness Club, including the Star Sign Treatment Menu;
- Two complimentary cocktails during your stay